It is my job to stand in a tower and take pictures of the zippers.... For 8 hours a day... No brake ether.
This camera cost the company $500,000 and they cant get it to work... Shows what type of people I work under.
So for 8 hours a day I am connected to a tree and about 150 feet on a platform taking pictures. I felt like a caged animal. Being up there for so long though you get some visitors. This Stellers Jay came really close to me a few times.
Eagles were flying around all day and this one perched itself on top of a crane.
Yes even a Bear came to see me. Funny how I was the trapped animal and the animals can move... Well this is just a way for me to get more hours, but it is not comfortable and I need to talk to management about getting me a seat up there... Or maybe they dont know how to work one of those ether. I still do tours and enjoy doing tours a lot more then "The Tower".
I worked for a companie called Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary but now I am a full time unemployed person. In a way it equals to the same amount of stress.
Crazy times. It is all about the $$$.
ReplyDeleteAt least you get to see the bears with out being face to face. That is a MOM talking.
Love ya,
MOM
good picture loks like lots of fun up there.the bears are cute and you are safe up there while you watch them play.
ReplyDeletegrandma