Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dinner With The Family

What we did was we looked in the back yard and realized that we had a grill. The grill has not been in use for what seemed like years but we thought we would give it a try. So we went to the store and bought ourselfs some CHEEP meat. I stalked up and have about 5 lbs of meat in the freezer.
We went all out. Meats, veggies, potatos, and sauted mushrooms and onions. All with the family and that one dude that is with Ashley (the blond)
We cannot go threw a meal let alone a day without some sort of mess. You can see that Ashley missed her sallad with the ranch and it splaterd next to her fork.
Well that is the first stake I have ever grilled by myself. I went and did something new (mostly because my dad would have never done it for me, something about the value of meat) I soaked it for a bit in Dr. Pepper. It tasted like a stake, im not going to lie. We all contributed to the making of this dinner, I bought the Mushroomes and got the grill to stay alive.
And what would a dinner blog be without a person that I met on one of my tours? This man and his wife were wearing the same tye of sweat shirts and they are form the surounding Portland area. Not bad people.



2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy...Even if it was soaked in Dr. Pepper.
    You can take the boy out of Oregon, but you can't take Oregon out of the boy....
    Love ya,
    MOM and DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sean I din't know you liked mushrooms... Did the steak have a Dr. Pepper taste to it or did it completely taste like steak...and was it as good as dad's???
    Juliee

    ReplyDelete