Monday, May 4, 2009

My roomies


This is Nathan.. He is 33 and he is my only ROOM mate... So far. Some more are coming later on this month. All are college graduates and I am not... So sad.

Here is a shot of what my room looks like from my bed. That is Nathan and all of his stuff. He is going to have to get cleaning soon so we have room for the other two boys coming.
Ahh the view form my window, what a lovely sight to wake up to every morning... Deer Mountain. Ah here we have Ashly, she is my other house mate. Don't worry mom she has her own room.
Who else has a cupboard full of tea? No one I know but us (my roommates)
My favorite spot in the whole house. The best sitting view I think.
Ah Sally... The only one that will give me good morning and good night kisses. Soon maybe Aurora will kiss me. She is a Rain Deer. She will be on soon.



1 comment: